Or just plain thirty.I'm cool with it.
Sorry we missed the celebration! Happy 30th! We Love you!
Me too, in a couple weeks! I'm also cool with it, except that last time I shopped for moisturizer, I found myself looking at anti-aging stuff. When did THAT happen??
Happy Belated birthday!!!i'm just happy there is some updating going on here.i hope your day was a grand one!
Yeah, 30 wasn't as big a deal as I had made it in my mind. 40, on the other hand...
Forty is not that bad either--wait till you're coming up on 60!!
you should be okay with it...... law degree, adoring husband, 2 children, career. i will just be a mom at 30, so i am jealous!
Hey, Happy Birthday!!!
Yummy cake and ice cream! Hapy birthday, Sweetie. Hope you enjoyed it, twice.
Why would anyone say JUST a mom? Anyway, age is earned. And 30 has never been old. Congrats on making it this far. Hope you had a very happy birthday.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Sorry we missed the celebration! Happy 30th! We Love you!
Me too, in a couple weeks! I'm also cool with it, except that last time I shopped for moisturizer, I found myself looking at anti-aging stuff. When did THAT happen??
Happy Belated birthday!!!
i'm just happy there is some updating going on here.
i hope your day was a grand one!
Yeah, 30 wasn't as big a deal as I had made it in my mind. 40, on the other hand...
Forty is not that bad either--wait till you're coming up on 60!!
you should be okay with it...... law degree, adoring husband, 2 children, career. i will just be a mom at 30, so i am jealous!
Hey, Happy Birthday!!!
Yummy cake and ice cream! Hapy birthday, Sweetie. Hope you enjoyed it, twice.
Why would anyone say JUST a mom? Anyway, age is earned. And 30 has never been old. Congrats on making it this far. Hope you had a very happy birthday.
Post a Comment