Sunday, April 26, 2009

Don't turn your back

Cam had an early meeting the other morning so he was out the door at 6:30, leaving me with two kids who are not really morning people while I tried to get ready for work. Fun. I was hoping Ben would be content to watch cartoons in our bedroom while I took a shower. He apparently had other plans.

He happened upon a jar of Vicks Vapor Rub and went to town, covering himself from head to toe in vapor rub. He took special care to work it into his hair. Yeah for petroleum-based products with no child-safety caps!



Fortunately Danielle showed up and she was kind enough give him bath so I could get out the door.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I love kids! Sadie got into an entire tub of vaseline. It never came out of her shirt.

Alice said...

Oh I LOVE this story and of course Ben's face! I Love him! One day you will look back and laugh about all of his antics!!!

Katie said...

Who is Danielle, and how can I get her to show up in the morning and bathe MY kids?

Barbara said...

. . .taking after his cousin Lizzy with the Butt Paste!!

Lynda/Mom said...

How come I had to wait for blog to hear about this? That had to be a mess to clean up. Thank goodness for Danielle.