Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring fling

In typical Utah fashion, the weather this spring has been sketchy. We'll enjoy a few days of warm, sunny weather followed by several days of stormy, cold weather. Since this weekend we are on the downside of this trend, I choose to reflect on last weekend. Last Sunday was sunny and wonderful and Laura, Brent and their kids came over for dinner, followed by a Sunday evening stroll.

We walked over to the temple grounds and let the kids run around.


We also tried getting some family pictures with no success.


But look at the tulips. They're on their way out now, but they were beautiful while they lasted.


Then we let the kids play for a while.


I'm looking forward to future Sunday strolls.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Great pictures-or should I say, great day with good intensions for great pictures. Day break is certainly where its at! Beautiful!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I guess I hit Utah right. I was in Prague when it snowed, in Utah when it was in the 70s and sunny, and left Utah before it snowed again. Nice.

Barbara said...

Lovely day!!

Lynda/Mom said...

I'm so anxious to get back to Daybreak and see what is growing. Cute kids!