Ben turned 10 months yesterday. I can't believe it. He's becoming such a big boy. He is really into standing recently, but he's not as skilled as his cousin Lizzy, who is a month younger and has been "free standing" for a while now. Ben usually pulls himself up to standing and then freaks out because he can't figure out how to get back down.
In addition to Ben turning 10 months yesterday, our ward split. The wards in Daybreak are huge. I think we were well over 900 for our ward membership and sacrament meeting attendance was usually around 700. Going to church in a ward that size is absolutely crazy and disorienting. So frankly we are relieved to see the ward split.
Ben was looking especially dapper yesterday before church (as was his daddy), so we had to take a few pictures.

My handsome (and tired) boys.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Sunday Morning
Posted by Cameron at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OK, Ben is officially the cutest baby ever to exist in the world. I love my girls, but they just can't compete with that.
Good for you, Leslie. The pictures are way cute. I'm glad you didn't get as much snow as Laura and Brent or I would feel terribly guilty about taking the snow shovel back to Summit.
Yeah, seriously--what's with stealing the good shovel?! We got left with what amounts to a piece of sheet metal on a stick....BAD TRADE!
If we didn't live in a house (which is also yours consequently) where they clear the snow for us, I think I'd be a little more upset, but I guess it's OK.
when you guys sit side by side like that you look soooo much alike! love the outfit that Ben has on so cute. You should bring Ben by to see the new puppy. He is so cute!
OK the "Fashion Forward" picture and comment is BY FAR the funniest and is NO surprise to me! Who raised Cameron anyway? The second funniest is that Laura left them that way all day!
Alice
Post a Comment