Ben has not been sleeping well for the last few days. No naps, going to bed too late - you know. Well by the time Sunday rolled around he was just exhausted (as were we) and decided to give up and sleep. He woke up around 7:00, but when I picked him up from his crib and took him in our room he decided to join in a Sunday morning nap. We all slept until 9:00! It was fabulous. Seriously quite the treat.
I tried to sneak a couple of pictures before Ben and Cam woke up. I didn't use the flash so they're kind of dark.

This is Ben before church. He just looked so handsome, I couldn't help but take a picture. Cam was all upset though. Something about being late for church (again).
Monday, January 28, 2008
Lazy Day
Posted by Cameron at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He looks like a little gentleman in his adorable sport coat. Still looks a tad bit tired. Poor guy.
How fancy is he? Lizzy has been equally miserable with her sleep. It's driving me crazy.
Absolutely adorable! But Cam's right about being late--do you have an earlier time since the ward is dividing?
Tyler told me I needed to post comments so that you would know I've been reading your blog. Love it! I love being able to hear about it all even though I'm not nearby! Thanks for letting me peek in on your life. Wendy
Post a Comment