Ben spends a lot of time over at his Aunt Lou's house and he knows exactly how to get in trouble there. This week Ben tipped over the cat food and helped himself. Yum. The kid won't eat baby food to save his life, but he was downing cat food like it was his last meal.
This is Ben after the fact. I believe he is still gumming cat food at this point. I later fished it out of his mouth.
Ben also had a run in with the fire. He is a total pyro and is fully obsessed with the fire. Laura took her eye off him for a minute and he got his hand up against the fireplace, resulting in blistered knuckles. They're actually looking more healed at this point. Thankfully, he didn't get burned too badly. Things could have been a lot worse.
Ben also pulled the kitty's tail and she swiped at him, so he has some cat scratches on his arm to boot. Geez. This kid is going to give me gray hair. I foresee emergency room visits and broken bones. I'm bracing myself.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Danger Zone
Posted by Cameron at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there Sweetie--you'll live through it. Check out my cabinets on my blog. Keep up the good work. Love ya'.
You make me sound like the most negligent babysitter ever! I don't mean for him to get hurt all the time, it's just that he's so dang fast and mischievous. AND he's a total boy. I'm not used to this boy stuff like fire obsessions and whatnot.
ya, welcome to the life of boys. All the schaar boys are total pyros! Oh bye the way Alex has practically burned our house down twice..I'm not kidding! Those poor little fingers!
Post a Comment