Friday, January 18, 2008

Our house is a very, very, very fine house

We are supposed to close on our house next month. Yikes! I'm SO not ready to move again. This will be our third move in 6 months. I don't recommend moving at all while you and your husband are both in grad school and you have an infant. Moving three times is just insane.

Anyway, our house is shaping up quite nicely. Don't ask me what the plastic sheeting is about. It was covering the whole house for a while, but it's mostly down now that they are beginning to paint. I'm anxious to see what the house will look like once it's fully painted, especially since it has been in this half painted state for about a week now. I feel like the painters are teasing me.


Here's the line up of the "painted ladies." I really like the green one next door to us. You can see the cute park that will basically be our front yard. It doesn't look too inviting this time of year though.

3 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

You only like the green one better because you have a green fixation and this green happens to be a 'Leslie approved green' The blue is awesome and its going to look great when its done.

Laura Stringham said...

I just went back and looked at the mock up of the houses that Cam posted a while ago. Its a little bizarre to see them in like cartoon form and then in real life. You should post the two together.

Cameron said...

Yeah, when they finish painting our house I'll post a comparison.