The painters finally finished painting most of the exterior of our house yesterday. They still need to finish the front railing and some of the trim work, but they're far enough along that you can get a sense of the finished product. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to take a look at the renderings for the house in comparison with the real deal.
The four houses fronting the park have been dubbed the "painted ladies," even though they're not as fabulous as the real deal. They still are looking pretty cool.
One of the other really cool things about our house is that it is so close to the temple. I'm not sure how long it will be before the temple is done. My guess is that it will probably be a couple years, but when it is done, we're going to have awesome temple views.
Here's the view from the temple to our house.
And since we were in picture taking mode, here's a picture of my parents' house where we're living right now.





2 comments:
Wow. you have been-a-picture-taking this morning. I LOVE your blue house. I can't wait for it to be done, mostly because its just going to be so dang cool. I must admit that even though I love my house and my neighborhood, there's a part of me that's a little bit jealous. Not about moving, but about that house.
Wow, Leslie, it looks just great. Thanks for posting the pictures. I'll try to get mine up today--just the kitchen, but better than nothing.
Post a Comment