For some reason I decided to take a 7:30 class this semester. Yeah, I know. And because Daybreak is conveniently located an hour's drive away from campus (factoring in morning traffic) I have to leave early. Way too early. So Cam is usually the one who gets Ben ready in the morning. Granted, Ben is way squirmy, and getting him dressed is no easy task, but how could you not notice that his pants were on backward!
This is not the first time Cam has put Ben's clothes on backward. He has managed to put on onesies backward as well. Seriously. Laura was amused by his outfit and didn't want to change a thing, so this is how I found him when I came to pick him up.
I know this picture is on its side, but it's so cute, it's worth cocking your head in a weird way to view it.

2 comments:
How could I change him? It was so very amusing that Cam can't put clothes on the right way. I shouldn't talk too loud though. I couldn't figure out how to get Jane's tights on right today, so she wore them backwards until she changed into her jammies.
that is hilarious, nice going Cam. This is just not acceptable in the eyes of a mother...no clothes are to go on backwards!!! Too funny! p.s. your house is looking great!
Post a Comment