Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beatiful boy

We were lucky enough to have Brooke take some newborn pictures of David. They turned out amazing so I had to steal some from her blog to post here. Thanks again Brooke--we love them.


13 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

the first one is my fave. i love him.

Lynda/Mom said...

So very adorable. Thanks to Brooke for the wonderful photos.

Julie said...

Ahhh! I'm fighting the baby hunger!!!!

Katie said...

Do I need your permission to make the top one my screensaver?

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Your blog title says it all!

Lilit said...

great photos, cute baby!

Nicole said...

I love the pictures! How nice to have such a talented sister in law! He is adorable, Congrats!

Lynda/Mom said...

Time for an update--they change so fast!!

Shelley said...

Cam and Leslie, Wow we loved lookin at your blog. It is hard to catch up with everyone. Congrats on the new addition to your family. You are a darling little family. Boys are the best! Love all the pictures!!!

Jenny R said...

Great pics! I wish I had a Brooke! :)

erynp said...

He is beautiful! You and Cam DO know how to make beautiful babes.

hawsfam said...

I like the one with the one eye open. Very cute. Congratulations!

Emily Redd said...

so darling, you guys do very good work. so i have a baby gift that has been sitting here for like 2 weeks. Cam, call or email me with your address so we can make the treck out there to see the little guy. We are moving next week but then we'd like to come out. He looks so cute!