I'm convinced that David (or Davie as we are calling him) is a little clone of Ben. If we were going to have a repeat performance, Ben's not a bad kid to copy. Take a look at these two and tell me if you can figure out who's who.


Safe to say, Cam and I know how to make a cute kid.
Monday, February 23, 2009
A couple of cuties
Posted by Leslie at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You gave birth to twins, two years apart! You should be on Discovery Health.
PS He is perfect! Eat your HEART out adorable.
I guess it's not fair because I recognize the background and the blankets. They are brothers, but I can tell them apart. And they are both adorable. (Of course, I'm the grandmother, but I'm completely objective!)
My two older brothers were like that and later in life everyone thought they were twins. Sometimes they would tell people there were! What sweet kids!
they don't look THAT much alike. kinda like Jane and Lizzy, the same but different... and stinkin' cute.
Agreed - you do make beautiful babies!
Post a Comment