So, baby. . . the doctor and I had a little convo and turns out you have less than a week of this cozy uterus dwelling in your future. Don't get me wrong--you're free to come earlier if you'd like. But consider yourself served.
Yes, I am actually THAT large. And, yes, we are still rockin' paper shades months after having moved into our house. It's on the list.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
*Eviction Notice*
Posted by Cameron at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Fun picture, Leslie. Can't wait to see the new little one. I wish you the best of luck with his delivery, and my prayers are with you.
PA lease! you are the teensiest, tiniest pregnant woman i have ever met. you look darling... a 9 month old fetus suits you well :)
i can't wait to meet this new little guy. and is it wrong that i am rooting for a red head?? you know i'm partial.. either way, he is going to be ADORABLE.
here's to the final count down!
Somehow I missed this last night. A week to go, and you're a trooper. You look great--it's all baby. I will help paint the nursery this weekend. Have you picked a color?
Are you kidding me? You look great. I can't wait to see new baby pictures. Good luck! Hope it all goes well.
Whatever! You look great. I'm pretty sure I was much bigger at 9 months. At least that's what everyone kept telling me. :) Good luck!
Oh so nice to have an end date. Hope you can get plenty of sleep this week. Have fun with the final preparations. Hope to see pictures of you and your little one soon.
Leslie - you really do not look very big at all. You should see me 9 months pregnant - but you won't because I would never post a picture of that on my blog. Some things are better forgotten. Good luck with the delivery and I can't wait to see some pictures of the baby!
I'm thinking that this weekend (including monday, it's a long weekend you know) would work better for me. Brent will be around, freeing me up from 2 of the kids. Could you pass along the message to baby? Thanks.
Good luck! We also will look forward to pictures. I only wish I could look as good when I am that pregnant.
No one looks that cute at the end of their pregnancy. I think you're faking.
Oh I wish I looked that good that close to delivery! :) Best wishes for a smooth and quick delivery of a healthy baby.
I'm SO glad I saw this picture AFTER I had our second child. I think I would have burst into tears because you look so darn cute.
Post a Comment