Saturday, March 14, 2009

David's Blessing

We will be blessing David on Sunday, March 29. Friends and family are invited to attend and stay for brunch after our sacrament meeting (our meeting is at 9:00 a.m.). Please leave us a comment if you need directions to our chapel and we'll email them to you.

Here are a couple of pictures of Davie after his bath this morning. They are posted largely for my mom's benefit, but everyone can feel free to enjoy ;)


10 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Ah, my hopes were rewarded. Thanks for the pictures, Sweetie. He's just getting cuter. Hopefully next week we will all be healthy and can enjoy a visit.

Kathy said...

He is so ADORABLE! We aren't going to be able to make the blessing. We have another one that day. Congrats!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

what?
laura needs to create me some of those onsies IMMEDIATELY!

i will pay top dolla.

he is so darling leslie, and really his whole after tub get-up is almost too much to handle.

Sandy Brunson said...

Oh. He is a very adorable baby. I'm sad I'll miss the blessing.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

He is sure cute! Looks a lot like the picture of his brother that is on the right side of your blog. Thanks for the update and photos. Too cute.

Laura Stringham said...

I miss him so much. I'm going to will myself healthy so that I can come see him.

Austin's Mommy said...

Super cute. Which chapel is yours? We'll come for the blessing but we will have to go back to our ward to teach primary after. jldgraphics at comcast dot net.

The Sieverts said...

Beautiful pictures of the boys! They are sooo cute. Thanks for letting us tend Ben! we'll take him anytime.

Emily Redd said...

Cam, can you email me your address so I can send a baby gift? Thanks!

Katie said...

I can't figure out if those are man tights, or legwarmers. But I LOVE them.

Need new pics!