Aside from the fact that he looks like he just got hit over the head with a blunt object, is he not the cutest thing you ever saw? And to think, Cam said the tie was over the top.

Friday, April 11, 2008
Sunday Best
Posted by Cameron at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I CANNOT believe how blonde he is... I want to smoosh him. He is too cute. It's really just too bad he and Minie are related...
What did you get him all dressed up for? It isn't even Sunday yet. I like the tie. It's hard to beat a little boy in a tie.
P.S. - You're lucky that people even check this thing since you never update it.
Cute photos, Leslie, but I wish you had gotten the all dressed up with one sans binkie. Thanks for updating--I get tired of looking and never finding something new. I guess I really can't talk much, though, since I'm a very occasional blogger.
Pictures like these are the whole reason blogs were created, as far as I'm concerned. Between these and those Easter shots!? I might be looking at the most handsome 1-year old I have EVER seen.
Post a Comment