Ben's hair has continued to grow quickly and my hair cutting skills have not kept up. Cutting a one-year-old's hair is about as difficult as it sounds. Finally I gave up and decided I would fork out to have someone else deal with it. So yesterday Ben and I made a trip to Cookie Cutters.
Really whoever thought of this is brilliant. They have fun colors, movies, video games, and toys; the kids sit in barber chairs shaped like cars, fire trucks, or in Ben's case, an airplane. Ben screamed at the top of his lungs the entire time, but the girl was unfazed. She worked quickly, and in less than 5 minutes Ben looked like he was ready to enlist.
Then I forked out even more money for the first haircut package. Yes, technically this is not his first hair cut as I have made several feeble efforts on my own. But as I mentioned above, I am a total sucker.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
I am a total sucker
Posted by Leslie at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'd like to echo the title of this post. You are a total sucker.
The more I look at that photo pf Ben, the more sad it makes me. It looks like you really are enlisting your baby and he knows it and he's begging you not to go through with it.
I fell for the Cookie Cutter's trap too with my first son. He screamed through the whole thing, and the lady was downright mean. After paying all the money and still dealing with the tantrums, I now cut hair at home. I've decided that I'm done having boys because I can't bear to do more monthly haircuts. Dallin still crys, but Peter is actually pretty good. Ryan has to be good. Thanks for sharing, and Ben is a cutie pie!
Oh my gosh I think you were there the same day my sister took her kids. The world is so small.
Post a Comment