Friday, December 21, 2007

Our Little Man

We went to the doctor today for Ben's 9 month appointment. Short story is, he is doing great. Mostly I was waiting to see how he was growing though. He's always been a little guy, but at his 6 month appointment he was in the 1% for weight and height. I was seriously afraid he was going to fall off the chart altogether by the time he turned 9 months. As it turns out he has - kind of. He is now almost 27 inches tall, which puts him in the 7% for his age. But, he weighs only 15 lbs. 12 oz., so he has fallen off the chart in weight. We need to work on fattening him up. The doctor wasn't concerned though. He thinks it's just genetic. I guess that's what happens when you have short parents! I hope he can get up to 20 lbs. by the time he turns a year so we can put him front-facing in the car seat. That doesn't look too likely at this point though.

Anyway, here is a vintage Ben picture! Love the headband. He often models bows for Laura. We can blackmail him with these pictures some day. Ha!

1 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

It isn't my fault that your child is a better model than mine are. You should post the feather boa picture. That's the one that you'll want to bribe him with.