
Well, we finally decided to bite the bullet and buy a house. It was about a year sooner than we had planned but it was just too hard to wait with it being such a good market to buy in right now. We sold our house in Midvale in June, and moved into Cameron's parents' basement temporarily. Then when Leslie's parent's house in Daybreak was done we moved in there planning to stay for about a year and save $$ while they are not living there, but things didn't quite work out as we had planned and so now we'll be looking at moving again in a few months. At least this time it will be a bit more permanent.
The house is almost done, it's been drywalled, and we met with the interior designer this week amidst finals to pick colors and finishes.
The home is located at Daybreak in a row with 3 other homes and its called at "Parkside Home" which means (you guessed it) it's right next to a park. The 4 homes actually front onto the park in the front yard which has some nice trees, a circular area with pavers, and some grassy areas for Ben to play. It looks really cool. We'll post some more pics of the house and the park as soon as the house gets painted, it looks a little dreary right now with no paint and covered in snow. Here's how the four look together (ours is second from the left). Here's how the floor plan lays out.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
The Casa
Posted by Cameron at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cameron, you are a Daybreak whore.
Go buy some ribbon, I don't think you have NEARLY enough!
Whatever. Ribbon is rad and you wish you had all my ribbon. I have no issues with you liking Daybreak, heck, I LOVE Daybreak, I just don't worship Daybreak.
Your house looks cute though and you know it.
Let the record show that Leslie and Cameron will have a cooler house than just about anyone I know and we will all be jealous. And... If I ever can, I will move to Daybreak too.
There. Happy?
Post a Comment