So I've heard a lot about how Benny looks just like Cam. Armed with this hi-tech Look-alike Meter, I decided to put this claim to the test. As it turns out, Ben doesn't look just like Cam. But he does look 7% more like him than he does his mommy.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Just Like Daddy
Posted by Cameron at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I'm going to do this with Brent and Lizzy. Benny doesn't look JUST like Cam, he looks like you too (obviously) it's just that he's a boy and Cam's a boy. That makes a big difference.
That is hilarious! Leslie, don't worry...my kids look exactly Kimball and that is all I hear about! It gets kind of annoying because you want your kids to look a little like you, right? oh well! I think Ben looks a bit like both of you.
Post a Comment