
We found out that Leslie passed the bar today which was cool and a huge relief. I didn't have a relevant photo to use, but I hate when people post without photos of any kind so I had to do something quasi-relevant, and the first thing that came to my mind was Jackie Chiles... a Leslie favorite.
So here's to passing the Bar, and being done with Law School which is in and of itself outrageous, egregious, and preposterous!
-Cameron
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Outrageous, Egregious, and Preposterous!
Posted by Cameron at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congratulations Leslie.
That's fantastic Leslie! Congratulations.
Yeah!!!! That is HUGE! Congrats to you Leslie.
Well done!! That represents a lot of diligent and hard work. Congratulations!!!!!!
Leslie, you are the smartest sister I have.
Great Job!
I will add my CONGRATULATIONS to everyone else's and add that now you can finally get down to enjoying life a little!!! Have fun till your job starts.
*A*
*M*
*A*
*Z*
*I*
*N*
*G*
Baby's delivery room time out has just been rescinded.
That's really fabulous! Congrats! That must be a huge load lifted off your shoulders....no more studying!
Congratulations!! Great accomplishment!
I'm way late, but I would like to add my congratulations.
Post a Comment