My blogging efforts have been minimal as of late. Although, in my defense, I've felt like crap for the last few months. However, things are looking up and our "BIG" ultrasound is a week from today. While we're mostly just hoping for a healthy baby, we also should be able to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. So in the spirit of the election season, I've added a poll to our blog and all 3 of you who still check this can make your voice heard by registering your--um--guess.
On a side note, my niece Jane has already called this one as a girl. So far she is 3 for 3 in baby predicting. If she gets this one right, I will suggest that her parents start making her services more widely available, for a nominal fee.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Something to blog about
Posted by Cameron at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
You get a blogging pass when you are pregnant -- so you don't have to keep it up. Actually I think you should get a special pass on everything when you are pregnant. Good luck with the ultra sound.
Enfranchisement! What an appropriate post from a former **Elections Specialist**
I'm dying to see a girly version of Baby Ben, so I'm voting girl.
And McCain.
I voted girl. I'd like to see her have Cameron wrapped around her little finger!
I'm not even going to pretend like this isn't a girl. I'll eat my shoe if it isn't, or make Jane eat it. She really does have mad baby-gender-predicting skills.
I won't claim any baby gender guessing skills, but the odds say it will be a girl--at least the odds in our family. I'll be anxious to hear the results of the ultrasound.
More than nominal fee; let's get this kid paying her way! Nice to hear from you at last. And I'm with Katie on the voting--both of them, though a little reluctant on the second.
I voted boy just to go against the popular vote. I also think Jane has been right so many times that her luck is bound to run out.
I voted girl, because you are carrying in your hips and because you were so sick. No really, since I haven't seen you (nor pictures of you pregnant...hint, hint) I am voting girl because I like the things "Jane Says" and think she might be right.
i think girl because you were spot on with ben being a boy, and i have always seen cam with a girl.
i was actually floored when ben was a boy... you two just seem like girl parents.
so here is an early welcome to the girl club!
welcome :)
and happy anniversary...
you've had a very productive 4 years..YEESH!
Nice shout out to the elections process. Be glad you're not still involved in that line of work. :)
I'm also voting girl.
A girl, fo-shirl...but I wouldn't mind watching Laura eat her shoe...especially if I got pick which one.
I think it would be fabulous to see Cameron with a little baby girl on his hands, however for some reason I think it is going to be a boy??? I'm excited to find out the results...either way I think it's just great that Ben will have a sibling, that's exciting.
I'm voting for a boy based on a purely scientific guess of... nothing. Surprises do happen even in elections! :)
Well, Jane is saved from being pressed into servitude! It can't be all bad.
Post a Comment