I'm apparently a rather crappy blogger. My lack of posts stem, at least in part, from Cameron's boo boo. That is, he erased the memory card on the camera, wiping out all of my blogging fodder. So this will be an update post with no pictures. Laura will quit reading right about now.
We closed on our house a couple of weeks ago and since I'm on spring break this week, I've been on a shopping spree to try and warm up our linoleum wonderland. I've made umpteen trips to home depot and lowes and keep buying things online.
I'm a huge fan of online shopping for housewares. There are some pretty good deals out there. I've bought a rug and a kitchen faucet on overstock. I also got some kitchen lighting on Bellacor. I highly recommend either site if you're looking for good deals on stuff for the house. I'm also a big fan of the rejuvenation website, and of course, restoration hardware--not that we can afford much from either place. But they're good for inspiration purposes.
This post is mostly for my mom's benefit so she'll "know what's going on in [my] life." We'll post some pictures once we move from the gathering stage to the installation stage on the house.
Also, happy b-day to Johnny B! He's 24 this year, which makes me . . . older.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Online shopping
Posted by Cameron at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to know what you're doing--it will be fun to see this weekend your photos at least of your accoutrements. Thanks, Sweetie. Love ya.
I would like you to know that I read the whole thing. It was hardly worth it, but I did it none-the-less.
Post a Comment