My sweetest little boy turned a year old today. We're planning on celebrating his birthday tomorrow, so I've done a pretty good job of ignoring (read: denying) that today is his birthday. It's been so awesome to spend the past year getting to know this little guy. It's hard to even recall what life was like without him at this point (although, I have a feeling it involved more sleep).
Thursday, March 20, 2008
One year old
Posted by Cameron at 11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Ben! It's crazy how fast it goes, huh?
They grow up way too fast, don't they? I keep trying to figure out a way to slow down the process...
Are you guys ever going to post pictures of your new house of what??? I'm dying to be invited over to take a look or at least see some pictures....hmmm!!!
Update, Yo!
-E
and Ben is adorable.
seriously.. an update is necessary.
Post a Comment