Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sick and Tired

Ben had a rough week. I've been afflicted with the umpteenth headcold I've gotten this winter and Ben caught it. He's been cranky during the day and refuses to sleep at night. He had a total meltdown Thursday afternoon. He cried his head off and yelled and spit for the better part of two hours. He was totally inconsolable - wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, would't let me hold him. Finally Cam came home and he pulled it together for daddy. But mommy got to deal with this fun child for nearly two hours.



Yeah, that's right. I took pictures of my child's temper tantrum. I figured I could laugh or cry.



I highly recommend blowing this one up so you can really see the tears, sweat, snot, and drool.



So sleepy - yet we refuse to nap.



Yes, that is slobber coming out of my child's mouth. Who knew something so cute could be so . . . uncute.

3 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

You caught the gremlin on camera, huh? He really looks gross. Like, I wouldn't even want to touch him when he's like that, mostly as a result of the drool and snot.

Katie said...

I've never left a blog comment because I haven't had an account. Now that I do...Watch out! I love the comforter on your bed, and the picture of Ben ready for Church?? He is WAY more handsome than necessary. Tell Laura her designs are to-die-for!!!

Danielle said...

Ahh. He looks scary.