Sunday, August 1, 2010

A little BL goes a long way



OK, since Leslie has apparently given up blogging, and I've been taking most of the pictures these days, I'm taking over the blog (OK, well sort of, you won't get much of the entertaining writing, mostly just the pics). Here's some photos from our recent trip to "The BL" our family cabin at Bear Lake.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Looks so fun. We miss BL. Hopefully we can fit it in next summer.

Lynda/Mom said...

Did I miss something, or did you only post one picture? Good for you, keeping it going!!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Glad to see some pictures of Davie...walking? Wow. Where are the other pictureS? Just wondering. I love Bear Lake...especially as my first and only full time teaching position was in Paris, ID.

Katie said...

Thank you for the new post, because I needed a forum to tell Leslie that her alerting me to a DC Cafe Rio was one of the greatest moments of my life. Thank you!!

Laura Stringham said...

Ya, i'm with my mom. By "some" photos, do you really mean "one?" Because I'm only counting one, which, by definition, isn't "some" at all.

Anonymous said...

They are there. You just have to click on the link that says "Here's some more pictures," which is in the text (which means yes, you actually have to read it).

-Cameron

Alice said...

I saw ALL the pictures! I love how you can see the sun light through Davy's ears!
I Love BL!

The Sieverts said...

I'm impressed you are taking over! Keep up the good work. but you need to do more then one picture for us to enjoy!

Nicole said...

I LOVE the pictures... it makes me miss Bear Lake SO much!!! Thanks for sharing!!!